Prices The Old Mill Hohentauern Cottage
We normally rent the cottage in Hohentauern by the week, for shorter weekend stays, for example, the price per night applies. You can find the price per week or day in individual months in the table below. The rental price includes all costs for heating, electricity, water, fire wood and waste collection. In addition to the rental price, a tourist tax is paid to the village on site of 1.5 € / person per day (children under 15 do not pay).
|term||price per week in EUR||price per night in EUR|
|03/01 - 29/01/2021||650||118|
|30/01 - 13/03/2021||870||138|
|14/03 - 03/04/2021||650||118|
|4/04 - 01/07/2021||560||112|
|2/07 - 28/08/2021||750||129|
|29/08 - 21/12/2021||560||119|
|22/12 - 02/01/2022||2190||325|
|03/01 - 28/01/2022||690||129|
|29/01 - 12/03/2022||920||149|
|13/03 - 02/04/2022||690||129|
Bed linen and towel 8 EUR per person
Final cleaning service 90 EUR per stay
How to book
In the calendar, you can see if it is free on your chosen date. Please send your reservation request by e-mail to email@example.com. I will send you the amount and the account number to pay the deposit. Your reservation will be confirmed and the term will be blocked after the deposit has been settled.
If the cottage is occupied during the date you have chosen, try our Veselý Svišť Chalet in Lachtal.
Terms of payment
Upon reservation, a deposit of 30% is paid, the remaining 70% 7 days before arrival or cash on arrival.
The deposit is refundable upon cancellation of the reservation up to 3 months before the date of arrival. Upon later cancellation of the reservation, the deposit is non-refundable.
Check-in & Check-out
Check-in is from 4 p.m. (16:00). Check-out is by 10 a.m. (10:00). In case the chalet is not occupied the night before (the next night) check-in is available also earlier (check-out later) as agreed with me.